Question : 1) Electricity is the flow of negatively charged particles through an electrically : 2135446
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Electricity is the flow of negatively charged particles through an electrically conductive material.
2) Atoms have a centrally located nucleus consisting primarily of electrons.
3) Conductors are substances that have no free electrons at room temperature.
4) Insulators do not conduct electricity well, if at all.
5) Static electricity is produced by a surplus or deficiency of electrons on the surface of material.