1) Corporation codes regulate the formation, operation, and dissolution of : 1858397
1) Corporation codes regulate the formation, operation, and dissolution of corporations.
2) Corporations are not allowed to enter into contracts in their own name.
3) The board of directors makes policy decisions concerning the operation of a corporation.
4) Shareholders of a closely held corporation play a minor role in its management.
5) Publicly held corporations are corporations run by the government.
6) Shareholders are liable for the debt and obligations of a corporation.
7) The earnings of a not-for-profit corporation are distributed among its members.
8) A foreign corporation can conduct intrastate commerce if it obtains a certificate of authority from the state.
9) A corporation is a foreign corporation in states other than the one in which it is incorporated.
10) A corporation can be incorporated into several states.