Question : 1) Boyle's law states that the product of a given pressure : 2135442
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) Boyle's law states that the product of a given pressure and volume is constant with constant temperature.
2) The term inspiration in the context of pressure means inhalation or breathing in.
3) Atmospheric pressure is typically measured using a barometer.
4) Decompression sickness occurs only when making a rapid rise from underwater.
5) High-temperature water is water that has been heated sufficiently to create steam.