Question : 1) A safety-first corporate culture is one in which higher management : 2135494
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) A safety-first corporate culture is one in which higher management and supervisors are friendly to safety professionals.
2) Evidence of a safety-first corporate culture exists in an organization's priorities.
3) Having a safety-first corporate culture will help organizations ensure more effective regulatory compliance.
4) The most effective way for an organization to succeed in the global marketplace is to provide superior value to customers.
5) One effect of the globalization phenomenon has been to decrease the intensity of competition organizations are subjected to on a daily basis.