Question : 1) A hazard is any condition or combination of conditions that, if left uncorrected : 2135481
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) A hazard is any condition or combination of conditions that, if left uncorrected, will lead to a negligence lawsuit.
2) Hazard analysis is a systematic process for identifying hazards in the workplace and recommending corrective action.
3) There are three approaches to hazard analysis: preliminary, detailed, and post-op.
4) Hazards can be ranked as catastrophic, critical, marginal, and nuisance.
5) Forming an ad hoc team of experienced personnel who are familiar with the situation being analyzed is called critical hazard analysis.