1) A forecast an assertion about the future whose outcome : 2065985
1) A forecast is an assertion about the future whose outcome is known.
2) Demand that is calculated from a parent item is called independent demand.
3) In the context of demand management, the loss and replacement of customers is known as churn.
4) The practice of hotels and resorts offering off-season discounts for slow periods is a form of demand management.
5) For a retailer, ski jackets and snow shovels are counterseasonal products.