1) A firm can be said to have competitive advantage : 1927919
1) A firm can be said to have competitive advantage when it has higher stock market valuations than its competitors.
2) The competitive forces model was created for today's digital firm.
3) Customers are one of the competitive forces that affect an organization's ability to compete.
4) A transparent marketplace means that there is high product differentiation.
5) Studies show that about half of a business firm's profits can be explained by alignment of IT with business.
6) The greatest barrier to changing business processes is ironically, management itself.
7) In the strategy of product differentiation, information systems are used to enable new products and services.
8) BPM is considered concluded when the new processes are both implemented and accepted.
9) Strong linkages to customers and suppliers increase switching costs.
10) The effect of the Internet has been to raise bargaining power over suppliers.