Question : 1) A company's safety policy should convey a message : 2135485
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false.
1) A company's safety policy should convey a message of company-wide commitment.
2) A company's commitment to safety should go beyond just its own personnel and include customers and the community.
3) An employer's legal obligations regarding safety rules are satisfied once the rules are written down.
4) Higher management is responsible so it should formulate safety rules without input from other personnel.
5) Safety training should be a fundamental part of an organization's overall safety program.